Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
CSM understands that timely care is key in most situations. In an effort to help residents stay in their “home” and to help facilities reduce the amount of hospitalization and readmission rates, CSM has networked with health care specialists to be available via telemedicine encounters in times of need.
- Helps prevent readmission by enabling facilities that receive hospital discharge patients to monitor patient conditions remotely
- Reduction of resident hospitalization and readmissions
- Primary care is enhanced as a compliment to existing primary physicians
- Specialty care is enhanced
- Ambulance transportation for off-site care is reduced, decreasing risk of injuries and stress among dementia patients during transport
- Transport costs are significantly reduced
- Unnecessary emergency room visits and hospitalizations are reduced due to enhanced specialty and preventive primary care.
- Loss of revenue due to bed vacancies caused by hospitalizations is reduced